BOOK HERE + SAVE
Cypress Pointe Resort - A Family-Friendly Vacation Destination in Orlando, Florida
Located in Orlando, Florida, Cypress Pointe Resort provides a relaxing family-friendly atmosphere in close proximity to world-famous theme parks including Walt Disney World®, Universal Studios®, and SeaWorldTM.
With every convenience to make for the perfect home away from home, you'll enjoy your stay in a tropical, yet cozy studio or one of the spacious suites, available in two- and three-bedroom adjoining configurations. To make your stay even more magical, Cypress Pointe Resort offers endless on-property amenities including a volcano pool with a waterslide, fitness center, activity center, and playground.
Resort/Room Highlights: 24 Hour Reception, Activities Dept, Air Conditioning, ATM, BBQ Area(s), Coffee Maker, Concierge Services, Guest Services, Hair Dryer, Housekeeping Service, Massage Services, Outdoor Heated Pool, Outdoor Hot Tub(s), Parking On-Site, Safe Deposit Boxes
24 Hour Reception
Check-in time: 16:00
Check out time: 10:00
You Need To Know
Prior to checking in:
- All Guest Suites are Non-Smoking
- Please note that every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for suite location and early arrivals; however, these requests are based on availability and occupancy. Unfortunately, the resort is unable to guarantee the room location.
- The minimum age requirement for check-in is 21 years of age.
- Pets are not permitted and strictly enforced with the exception of working Service Animals. Certified Emotional Support and Therapy Animals are not allowed.
- All reservations that have an alternate guest checking in should make prior arrangements with the resort. A car is necessary to fully enjoy the area. Due to limited parking spaces, no R/V, trailer or oversized vehicles are allowed.
- Package handling fees information. A guest may ship up to five (5) small packages or envelops to the resort at no charge, for arrival 3-5 days prior to check-in. The packages must specifically include the name of the registered guest and the check-in date. All packages received in excess of five (5) may be subject to a storage and handling fee of $10 per package. Packages that are received prior to 3-5 days of the guest's arrival may also be subject to this same storage and handling fee of $10 per package. In addition, all packages that exceed a reasonable size or weight (medium size box) will be subject to a higher price, up to $50 per package.
- This resort does not have elevators. There are 3 floors in each building.
When checking in:
- Hotel Guests and Exchange Reservation: A photo identification, credit card for $300 security deposit, and a daily $16.95 plus tax resort fee will be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit). Resort Fee includes Wi-Fi, mini-golf, ping pong, pools, and hot tubs, use of BBQ grills, fitness center, business computer/internet and boarding pass printing, luggage storage, organized activities, and use of recreational facilities at Cypress Pointe Resort and complimentary coffee in the lobby daily until noon.
- A resort fee of $16.95 plus tax per night will be added to the reservation if the owner or member of THE Club® is checking in on a rental reservation.
Resort / Hotel Details
Resort Manager: Lori Lo Duca
Number of Floors: 3 (No Elevators)
Reservations Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929